Saturday, February 24, 2007

Observations at a Car Wash
Today was a semi-productive day. I taught 2 lessons and then on the way home, I put gas in the car and redeemed my free car wash. (Okay. It was more like a $250 car wash, since I got it when I picked up the car from service yesterday, but it makes me feel better to think of it as free.) And at the car wash, I was amused I guess by the signage I saw. Crudely made declarations of religion. Not really the placards you'd imagine you'd see at the car wash. I had to take pictures of them.

Confess Christ before man. He also I will confess to my father who is in heaven. Mat - 10:32


Judge not. That you be not judged. With what judgement you judge

you will be judged. Mat - 7:2


Jesus is the only way to heaven.

And just for randomness, this one was amongst the "paid ads" the signs you're forced to read as you crawl along the car wash line:

No comments: