Monday, September 24, 2007

Baby Jordan Watch!
Okay. Deep breath. Today marks the beginning of my third trimester. I'm excited and scared and nervous all at once. It's starting to get a little more....real. But I still am almost waiting for someone to say, "You know, we made a mistake, you're not really pregnant." And at the same time it feels like this time is dragging so slowly and going by so quickly. I mentioned to the dear cowboy the other day that we have less than 90 days to go. His reaction, "Oh my god, really?" So I chimed in that that means he also has less than 90 days left in his semester, which seemed to make him feel a little better. And I don't feel quite so panicked. I picked out a dresser/changing table (okay, it's not really a changing table, but I'm using it as such) that will be arriving October 20 - plenty of time to arrange and organize things. My registry is just about finished, some tweaking left to do on it, but for the most part I've got a good start there. Started the lamaze classes. So I guess we're in pretty good shape. I'm feeling pretty good. A little achy in my hips, but otherwise fine. I do feel quite....larger today though. I guess that's just par for the course from here on out!

So that's the reasoning behind the ticker up top! The countdown really begins now!!

No comments: