Monday, September 04, 2006

I Turned A Corner

Well, we opened Millie last Friday. It went pretty well. (With the exception of a misplaced prop and an actor then hissing "f*ck f*ck" into their mike) And it was fun to get back into the swing of being a musician again!


Plus I hung out with the fellow muscians, gobbling up free food at a party Friday night and staying out past midnight 2 nights in a row!! What a wild life I lead.

But each night as I was sitting in the pit, I actually took some time to just enjoy playing. I relished in it and looked around. I love how it gets so loud down there, I love how there's this little glowing light coming from all the stand lights, I love how as soon as the overture starts we all just sink into the groove like the show's on this track and just chugs along. I'm really lucky to get to do something I love so much.

No comments: