Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mmmmmm....Henna
Had a glorious Saturday. Diane came over, we henna-ed our hair (which provided many a chuckle throughout the day), watched movies and ate copious amounts of food. It's good to have a friend that just "gets" you. It's a no-work friendship.

The henna looked amazing in Diane's hair, but barely showed up in mine. I have to try it again and make it thinner so it gets in all the nooks and crannies in my big-ass hair. Such a battle with my hair - it's incredibly healthy now, but so so dark. Makes me mysterious I guess. But I still want more red on/in it. A cherry-cola shade so to speak.

But I've been having good hair days using either MOP Mixed Greens Conditioner or Back to Basics Pommegranate Peach Condish and to style using Aussie's Dual Personality under Suave's Aloe Vera Gel. Who knew good hair care could be cheap??

No comments: