Sunday, December 09, 2007

Productive Weekend

I've been a busy little bee this weekend. Friday night was the only "lay around and do nothing" part of it. Saturday I spent most of the day with Diane. I did the rest of the baby's clothes while we ate delicious, humongous wraps (smoked turkey, pepperjack cheese, chipotle mayo, bacon, avocado), watched "Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest" and just chilled.

But here's all my accomplishments (which always make me feel better to see in black and white):

Finished washing baby's clothes
Finished ALL shower thank yous
Finished writing birth plan
Made baked oatmeal
Got more Christmas shopping done
Set up new stereo
Put together diaper disposal pail
Made headway on referral letter for Kick and Diane

AND....I plan on making a nice dinner tonight WITH a dessert and everything. I figure, I better do Betty Crocker-ish stuff like this now while I still can. If inspired, I might put away the clean baby clothes and/or start to organize and wrap Christmas presents. Ooh and henna my hair. But I'm snuggled under a blanket with a warm laptop, 2 snuggly monkeys and the Sunday Times. Hmmm....

No comments: