Friday, June 22, 2007

My Two Cuties
So here's my sweet cowboy holding our bran-new nephew. I can't tell who's cuter. And now that I've seen him in person, I can attest to him looking adorable and smelling like that great baby smell. Ismaeel LOVES his uncle. Tommy picked him up and he snuggled right into him, sighed and promptly fell back asleep. We had a very exciting day. We walked along the Hudson, ate outside and walked back. Baby I. slept through it all. Apparently his life is very tough. He is still absolutely delicious though and makes the cutest sighing sounds as he settles in. And luckily, right before we had to go catch our train, I picked him up for one last snuggled and he just nestled in right into my neck.

2 comments:

Jill said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! VERY sweet!!!!!!!!

Curly Glamour Girlie said...

Thanks!!

We saw baby Ismaeel again and he snuggled up to his uncle all over again.