Monday, June 19, 2006

Too Long Between Posts

I've been very lax in posting. I really should make it a daily habit to post either upon arriving at work or before I go to bed.

But I digress...

Just finished another Beatlemania concert - which then prompted me to get into gear with my proposed project of extracting string parts from the Beatles scores. Which is an ambitious thought, since I don't know how to use Finale yet and those scores are just massive to read. But it's an interesting project, and one I hope to complete. I have all these unfinished projects sitting around and I hate that I don't see anything through. So, hopefully I'll get these parts written, get a group together and then can market this to a Beatle tribute band. We'll see.

In other news...I am done done done with henna. Gave it the college try once more and it did NOTHING to my grays and was incredibly messy. So I think I'm going to try the semi-permanent route Mom does and have Uncle Frankie hook me up. But for now my hair's doing it's old many-colors-at-once thing. Makes me feel younger.

Guilty Pleasure Alert
I can't believe I'm actually admitting this, but for some reason I can't stop watching reruns of Dharma and Greg. I don't know why, I don't know what's causing this phenomenon, but I can't seem to stop. It's highly embarassing and I can feel my brain screaming in my head, but I'm helpless. Maybe there's a support group somewhere for it.

No comments: