Tuesday, April 08, 2008

E.T. Phone Home

So I had this dream last night (or rather this morning since it occurred after I woke up in a panic after checking Luke, since he slept from midnight to 6am) about E.T. E.T. was in the hospital and I was with my Auntie Glo (who passed away right before Easter). Except she looked like she did a good 10 years ago or so. And she wanted to visit E.T. since she knew he was really sick (like towards the end of the movie where he's separated from Elliot). And we found the room that he was in and she walked right in and held his hand. Okay. Now that's a weird dream to begin with, but when I got in to work this morning, I decided to put on the classical station. And about 10 minutes later, the closing music from E.T. starts playing.

This is going to sound completely weird, but I feel like my premonitions are getting a teensy bit stronger. I've had a few weird feelings the last couple of weeks that have come true. Driving to my parents' house last week to pick up Luke, I thought, "Maybe my mom doesn't have her class tonight and I'll see her." Lo and behold, mom was home sick.

4 comments:

Mouthy Girl said...

B-ZARRO.

I love premonitions...and fear them at the very same time.

Maddie said...

Some of my family are really into Synchronicities. You can read about 'em on wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

Big Pissy said...

hmmmm....I think a gift like that is cool....I've always been fascinated with people who have premonitions.

Curly Glamour Girlie said...

I don't even know if it's a "gift" or if it's all just coincidence. So I try to take note of it when it does happen.