Friday, February 29, 2008

There's a Baby in My Pocket

Well, I guess it's not really a pocket, but it's still a neat title. He's actually enjoying being tucked in there, which is great. I still love the Moby Wrap - especially when I'm really walking around the mall or making dinner, but this is great for when he refuses to nap when I'm not at home. Plus he likes to sit up in it as seen here like he's king of a Mardi Gras float. I call him Mayor McCheese when he does that - it looks like he's going to start waving and politicking. I look like a dweeb in the picture, but Luke looks too cute not to share it.

3 comments:

Diane said...

He's soooooo cute - and you don't look like a dweeb. You just look a little bit tired. :o)

Maureen said...

Aw, how sweet! Why the heck weren't these around back in 1991???? It looks very comfy for the both of you.

Curly Glamour Girlie said...

Di - I was that night. After you left, Luke and I crashed on the couch for like 5 hours!

Maureen - It is pretty comfy. But Luke's such a busy guy that it's so hit or miss with what he'll be happy with!