Sunday, June 29, 2008

And The Beauty Is

The Light in the Piazza. I am so so loving this show. It's my first 'real' run post-Lucas. I also really enjoy working at Smithtown again. It's the one theatre where I've done my longest run (8 weeks of Cats) and feel like a real professional. I like how professional everyone acts and just how well-run it is. (Or at least it seems to me) I also can't complain about the fact that I get paid regularly too.

But I just completely lose myself in the music when I play. I lose all self-consciousness and just for lack of a better word, feel the music. It's shows like this (and The Last 5 Years) that I enjoy playing so much.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Two of my favorites of your shows - The Light In the Piazza and The Last 5 Years.

The shows were great (other than the gum popping mess sitting behind us at Light), and so was my favorite cellist.

Curly Glamour Girlie said...

Awwww...shucks! I'm so glad you liked it!